Thursday 12 January 2012

And I just...

...eat and eat and eat. If it was a case of eating lots of fruit, more fiber and other healthy snacks it wouldn't be an issue. Most people would probably agree that an extra pound or two on me would be absolutely fine, but  as I've noticed it all tends to go on my behind and thighs, I will be fighting it!!! But at least this time around I'm aware of my substituting smoking with eating. From now on I'm leaving all the unhealthy stuff for the weekends. And how appropriate is the timing of me saying that on Thursday eve...??? :p Here we come fruit, crispbread and paper-like crackers. Well, from Monday anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hej.

    Först: GRATTIS till ditt rökfria liv!!


    Nej du har kanske rätt i att nga extra " pounds" på dig inte gör ngt. Men det är ju du som känner om kläderna sitter åt. Tror ibland att vi som är lite större inte har ngn insikt i att man kan må dåligt av att äta för mycket, även när man är smal.
    Det är ju känslan i kroppen man känner....
    Förstår faktiskt vad du menar:D

    Sköt om dig.
    Kramisar your aunt

    ReplyDelete