Tuesday 10 January 2012

Long time no see.

It's been a while since I posted, but as it's a new year I thought I'd have another go at keeping this a little better updated!

Some pictures from my time catching up with family in Sweden in August (I miss you all dearly...! <3):










You're not all captured here, but please know I do love and miss you all, and hope our paths will cross again soon!


So, onto Christmas and NYE. The holidays were lovely. We've just spent lots time at home, chilling with the family, cooking, eating, drinking and playing Mario Kart on the Wii! It did pass far too quickly, as always...

The biggest change in my life over recent is probably that I have stopped smoking. I have been off them for two weeks now, and I do feel great about it. I don't smell, I can breathe again and I sleep better than I ever have before. While I was smoking I really didn't have a problem with only getting five hours sleep and rising at 5.30 in the morning as it meant a cup of coffee and a cigarette. Now, I struggle to get out of bed even after seven hours of really good sleep ha ha! But it does mean that weekend mornings are lovely, snoozey and chilled, and I have no problems falling asleep again - love it!!







I haven't made any NY resolutions as such, but I'm planning on being a healthier, happier and better person. I have a feeling twothousandandtwelve is going to be a good year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hej!! Kul att se dig här igen. Fina bilder!

    Puss Moster

    ReplyDelete